SPORTS BRANDING DURING A PANDEMIC – ALLSTATE SUGAR BOWL 2021
The Allstate Sugar Bowl is a full-service project for us. We execute Creative Design, Site Reviews, Manufacturing, Project Management, Installation / Tear-Down, Storage, and maintain historical records for this project. We held regular meetings with the client before installation to stay on top of changes, and update status of approvals and project management to ensure their sports branding was flawlessly executed.
In a typical year the event is where the team gets be on site together for quality walks, last minute additions and discussions about any changes for the next year. This year many of the contacts we work with were remote, so we were their eyes on site. In order to give them visibility, and ensure quality expectations were met we added a range of activities this year.
- Navigated, managed and successfully executed all Covid-19 testing for all onsite staff before and during installation.
- Through livestream, on site Project Management provided eyes on site for approvals and updates providing visibility during the entire installation process.
- Our network of local installers was prepared and experienced for the Covid-19 safety precautions specific to New Orleans.
- Provided daily updates during the entire process with photographs and video for off-site client personnel unable to attend in-person.
- During holiday with very little notice, we provided a fast turn graphic wrap for broadcasting box for ESPN. This was a key feature on screen behind the commentators in an area that would have been empty otherwise.
As we look forward to next year’s event, we are hoping the fans are back in the seats and our on-site meetings and dinners are back, but we are ready for whatever the event needs. As a custom manufacturer, customizing our process, and project plans comes natural to us, and we are proud to partner to solve these environmental sports branding challenges with our clients.