Senior Account Executive – Exhibits & Events
U.S. - any location
The Senior Account Executive maintains and expands relationships with strategically important and geographically assigned clients. This person is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Senior Account Executive represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned clients, while leading the client account planning cycle and ensuring assigned clients needs and expectations are met by the company.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and clients expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates client needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address client needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
• Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts and geographic territory.
• Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
• Achieves strategic client objectives defined by company management.
• Completes strategic client account plans that meet company standards.
• Maintains high client satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
• Reports to the Vice President, Sales – Exhibits & Events.
• Works closely with Project Service Managers to ensure client satisfaction and problem resolution.
• Enlists the support of project service managers, technical resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
• Closely coordinates company executive involvement with client management.
• This position is an individual contributor role.
• Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
• Minimum ten years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
• PC proficiency.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce or other CRM is highly desirable.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions
• This position requires approximately 40% travel. Some weekend travel may be required.
• All prospective employees must pass a background check.