Autocut Operator (First & Second Shifts)
03-150 Printing Auto Cut
Printing Autocut Team Leader
The Auto Cut Operator is responsible for ensuring the machine runs safely and efficiently on a day to day basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Operates auto cut tables, able to cut using the different cutting elements in the machine, i.e. blade, laser, router.
• Operates auto cut table software MCT and ZUND.
• Accurate tracking of time and material used
• Read and understand production schedule, work orders, tech drawings, and written instructions.
• Organizes work in the most efficient way possible to meet the deadlines of all internal and external customers.
• Meet deadlines and complete assignments in a timely and productive manner while maintaining high standards for quality.
• Assist the department lead in fielding production questions from other departments.
• Listen, ask questions and understand verbal and written instructions from Department Lead & Supervisors.
• Comply with all personnel, departmental and safety policies.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Minimum 2 years’ experience setting up and running cutting and folding machines.
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to speak, read, and write effectively in English
• Knowledge of and/or ability and willingness to learn additional computer systems
• Basic math and geometry skills are required
• Ability to read measurements down to 1/16th of an inch
• Ability to lift approximately 50 pounds throughout the day
• Ability to work at a fast pace, under pressure, and multi-task during periods of high stress
• Available for, and willing to work overtime on short notice
• Able to work independently and in a team environment.
We are happy to give career changers the chance to prove themselves in our team!
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application.