We stand behind our quality craftsmanship and warranty the replacement or repair, free of charge, of any item that fails because of a flaw in manufacturing within one year.
VERSATILE, CHANGEABLE, EYE-CATCHING GRAPHICS FOR USE IN RETAIL, EXHIBTS AND EVENTS
Moss Silicone Edge Graphics (SEG) are dye-sublimated printed fabric finished with a thin silicone strip or similar material (also known as a gasket) on its perimeter. The gasket strip is stitched directly to the edge of the fabric on all four sides, creating a cover that is then inserted into any type of framework that has a receptive recessed groove or channel.
OUR SEG GRAPHICS ARE COMPATABLE WITH ANY SEG SYSTEM
ASK ABOUT ONLINE ORDERING CUSTOMER PORTAL
- Changeable, cost effective fabric graphics
- Dye sublimation or UV printed fabric
- Blockout, backlit, mesh and clear material options available
- Lightweight and rollable for decreased shipping and changeout costs
- Designed for use with SEG frames: lightboxes, structures, projection screens, dividers and portable displays
- Easy installation
- Seamless graphics available up to 5 meters (196\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\")
- Gasket options: 12mm x 1.5mm, 12mm x 2.5mm (most common) and 12mm x 3.6mm