LEADING THE INDUSTRY IN SUSTAINABLE GRAPHIC MATERIALS
As the industry embraces the need for collaborative sustainable initiatives—and solutions— we are working hard to create an eco-friendlier environment for future generations and assure customers that we are committed to providing products and services that promote an eco-friendly way of life.
MEET OUR SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
A FULLY SUSTAINABLE FABRIC PRODUCED FROM UPCYCLED MARINE PLASTIC AND RECYCLED POLYESTER
This fully sustainable fabric contains marine plastic and post-consumer waste from land sources: ultimately creating a graphic with 100% recycled content. Setting a new industry standard for brand impact using only eco-friendly graphic materials.
- Produced in alliance with the SEAQUAL INITIATIVE. A community that works with ocean clean-up programs to transform marine litter into Upcycled Marine Plastic.
- For use in banners and SEG fabric and frame applications
- Includes 100% recycled graphic packaging
- 2022 SEGD NEXPO Global Design Award for best product
- View and download spec sheet
A RECYCLED POLYESTER BACKLIT GRAPHIC MATERIAL
Ideal for lightboxes and frame systems, this 100% recycled polyester textile is produced from used plastic and is a perfect match if you need a backlit product with HD printing quality.
- Base cloth contains 100% recycled and polyester (100% post-consumer waste)
- For use in lightboxes and backlit SEG graphics and frames
- Available for seamless graphics up to 126″
a 100% PVC-FREE GASKET FOR SEG FABRIC AND FRAMES
A specially-formulated, PVC-free keder for tension fabric applications and manufactured to match typical silicone properties in elasticity and hardness.
- Made from U.S.A. sourced recyclable raw materials
- Designed for graphic changeability and rollouts
- For use in SEG fabric and frames
A 100% PVC-FREE STATIC CLING GRAPHIC MATERIAL
This optically clear window cling is a PVC-free alternative for short-term window graphics.
- Designed for windows and other glossy surfaces
- Unique micro suction adhesion technology that may allow multiple uses
- Short-term applications recommended