LEADING THE INDUSTRY IN SUSTAINABLE GRAPHIC MATERIALS
As the industry embraces the need for collaborative sustainable initiatives—and solutions— we are working hard to create an eco-friendlier environment for future generations and assure customers that we are committed to providing products and services that promote an eco-friendly way of life.
MEET OUR SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
A FULLY SUSTAINABLE FABRIC PRODUCED FROM UPCYCLED MARINE PLASTIC AND RECYCLED POLYESTER
This fully sustainable fabric contains marine plastic and post-consumer waste from land sources: ultimately creating a graphic with 100% recycled content. Setting a new industry standard for brand impact using only eco-friendly graphic materials.
A RECYCLED POLYESTER BACKLIT GRAPHIC MATERIAL
Ideal for lightboxes and frame systems, this 100% recycled polyester textile is produced from used plastic and is a perfect match if you need a backlit product with HD printing quality.
- Base cloth contains 100% recycled and polyester (100% post-consumer waste)
- For use in lightboxes and backlit SEG graphics and frames
- Available for seamless graphics up to 126″
100% PVC-FREE GASKET FOR SEG GRAPHICS
A specially-formulated, PVC-free keder for tension fabric applications and manufactured to match typical silicone properties in elasticity and hardness.
- Made from U.S.A. sourced recyclable raw materials
- Designed for graphic changeability and rollouts
- For use in SEG graphics and frames