ENVIRONMENTAL GRAPHICS, RETAIL SIGNAGE, SEG LIGHTBOXES AND TENSION FABRIC STRUCTURES
VERSATILE, CHANGEABLE, EYE-CATCHING GRAPHICS FOR USE IN RETAIL, EXHIBITS AND EVENTS
Moss SEG is dye-sublimated printed fabric finished with a thin 100% PVC-free strip (also known as a gasket) on its perimeter. The gasket strip is stitched directly to the edge of the fabric on all four sides, creating a cover that is then inserted into any type of framework that has a receptive recessed groove or channel.
Graphics are offered in the following material options; blockout. backlit, clear and sustainable ocean plastic-based.
OUR SEG FABRIC IS COMPATIBLE WITH ANY SEG SYSTEM AND WE ARE A PREFERRED PARTNER FOR BEMATRIX FRAME SYSTEM REPLACEMENT GRAPHICS
ASK ABOUT OUR ONLINE ORDERING CUSTOMER PORTAL
- Changeable, cost effective fabric graphics
- Dye sublimation or UV printed fabric
- Blockout, backlit, mesh, clear and sustainable material options available
- Lightweight and rollable for decreased shipping and changeout costs
- Designed for use with SEG frames: lightboxes, structures, projection screens, dividers and portable displays
- Easy installation
- Seamless graphics available up to 5 meters (196 inches
- Gasket options: 12mm x 1.5mm, 12mm x 2.5mm (most common) and 12mm x 3.6mm