Customer Success Manager
Director, Customer Success
Works Closely With:
Tech Design, Preflight, Production, Procurement
Customer Success Manager (CSM) works with customers and prospects to specify the Moss products and custom solutions that meet the customer’s requirements. This customer-focused position will respond to customer inquiries as the liaison between the customer and any other areas of Moss the customer needs assistance from. As the primary “in house” contact, the CSM is responsible for solutions design, price quote administration, opportunity management, revenue and supplying the information required to meet customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages solution design and price quote administration by qualifying new business opportunities to create an accurate and comprehensive price quote.
• Works closely with salespeople to manage assigned accounts and geographical territories.
• Participates in Opportunity Kickoff meetings with internal resources.
• Collects information needed to create an accurate and complete work order acknowledgement which, when approved by the customer, creates the basis for the work order.
• Manages the customer approval process to ensure that the customer is aware of the lead times, art file requirements, deadlines, and applicable rush fees.
• Facilitates Moss Customer Portal transactions and customer adoption, when applicable.
• Answers questions from Moss Operations departments to ensure that the product meets customer expectations.
• Performs account and contact maintenance in Filemaker and Salesforce.
• Responds to inquiries via phone and email and, when applicable, forwards information to the appropriate salesperson.
• Manages opportunities to maintain up-to-date information for sales forecasting.
• Assists in sales projects or special assignments, as needed.
• Adheres to documented processes; makes suggestions for process improvements.
• Meets or exceeds sales plans for assigned accounts and geographical territory.
• Will participate in customer and prospect meetings, as needed.
• Performs back-up for other CSM’s, as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Education and Experience:
• Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
• PC proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Experience with Salesforce is highly desirable.
• Experience working in the tradeshow industry preferred.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills both with internal team members and external customers and prospects.
• Five to seven years of project management or customer service experience.
• Price quote production
• WIN/LOSS ratios
• Response time
• % to Sales Plan
• Achieve assigned annual contribution margin and revenue goals for new and existing business development.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction.
• Works closely with outside salespeople to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
• Enlists the support of technical resources, production resources, and other sales and management resources, as needed.
Communication and Language Skills:
Ability to speak and write in English. Communicate professionally with customer, vendors and all internal levels at Moss. Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak intelligently to all aspects of Moss products.
Ability to independently travel by air, car, train or bus as required. Travel expected to be minimal.
Understanding of all Moss, OSHA and site safety guidelines. Wearing of PPE when required. Use of standard safety practices as a top priority.
Working Conditions and Environment:
Work primarily in a climate-controlled office environment. Must be able to handle various levels of stress associated with changing business demands.
We are happy to give career changers the chance to prove themselves in our team!
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application.