Frame - 120mm, Square, Smooth aluminum extrusion
- All surfaces are smooth - no system groove
- Strong frame for long spans - up to 20ft with a single beam and 40ft trussed beam before needing vertical support
- Design with Angles and curves
- 185 inch minimum radius on bends
- Add powder-coating for a smooth, clean finish
Moss's patent pending Pull-Tite™ locking mechanism uses a variety of technologies to deliver strength, safety, and assembly speed
Fabric graphics or hard panels are added to Construct 120™ by permanently attaching a Moss cladding extrusion. Cladding extrusions can be added to any surface of the Construct 120™ frame for different finish effects.
S Shaped Extrusion
- Cladding added to the frame using the S extrusion allows the entire frame to be exposed, like a picture frame.
F Shaped Extrusion - Cladding the exterior of the frame with F-shape extrusion can completely hide the frame.
Hidden Corner Extrusion - Cladding added to the frame using the hidden corner extrusion allows cladding on two adjacent surfaces to hide the corner of the frame
- Use a standard cordless power tool with 5/16in hex bit to lock connection for fast assembly
Packaging & Shipping
- Standard packaging for ground shipping maximizes the lengths between frame breaks and packs into a custom wooden crate.
- Expedited packaging for air freight shipment breaks down smaller and packs into cardboard boxes.
This product is covered by one or more pending U.S. Patent(s) owned by Moss Holding Company.