Our Elk Grove Village plant is now recycling all fabric waste that is generated during the production process. Scrap fabric is collected, baled, and stored at the plant; once there are bales enough to fill a truck, we ship the fabric to a textile processing plant where it can be re-purposed.
We're committed to recycling all waste streams and we are very proud to recycle our production waste fabric, including printed textiles. Recycling polyester fabric saves resources and energy while reducing green house gases by lessening the need for new raw materials.
Other sustainability steps we takes include recycling all factory waste aluminum, paper and cardboard materials with an ultimate goal to generate zero landfilled waste.
We also leads the industry with a focus on recycled polyester fabric development, offering six of our most most popular styles in a green option. These options are affordable, typically costing 5-10% more than standard versions.
We're proud to undertake a number of green initiatives including:
- Working closely with our suppliers to improve efficiency and seek out green alternatives whenever possible.
- Recycling plant waste, cardboard, paper, plastic, aluminum and fabric whenever possible.
- Implementing Lean manufacturing practices that target waste reduction.
- Promoting continual, eco-friendly improvements from the Green Team
- Staffing a LEED-approved professional to assist our clients seeking LEED credits